Monday, February 7, 2011

Wild Mani

My mani for this week is aWild theme. I wanted to go for something a little busy and fun. Now if I could only get the rhinestones to stay on.
Lately, I have been enjoying the Best thing I ever ate series on Food Network. I had this idea to try some of the items that were featured on the best thing I ever ate Breakfast edition.  I managed to convince some foodie friends to join me. The destination was Little Dom's in Los Angeles for the breakfast pizza.    I usually don't like to go to trendy places where everyone either thinks they are famous or are trying to be 'seen'. So when we arrived I looked past the ambiance because we were there for the food.  We shared the breakfast pizza that comes with sunny side up egg, rice balls, a tuna salad and a fig salad.  Our meal was a huge disappointment there was no flavor to be tasted on any of the dishes.  No yummy anything, not even the ice tea.  I think I had high expectations because it was Chef Tyler's choice. I mean, aren't chefs accustomed to eating the freshest ingredients, the most creative dishes?  The name of the show is the Best thing I ever ate not My friend owns this restaurant so I will try to promote it.  

4 comments:

Jaz said...

OMG OMG OMG I AM IN A WOW loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that I found you thanks to Ameera :) and I am so following. Please come follow me too babe... Love
muah
xox
Jaz

Unknown said...

wow... this is gorgeous!

I follow your blog now for a pretty long time and maybe you followed mine on Melaniesnailpolish (The Color Palette), but I moved to a new blog that fits my ideas. Maybe you would like to take a look at www.thecolorpaletteblog.blogspot.com
Maybe I see you there :)

emess said...

Really nice design...

corners_of_today said...

Your nail art is awesome! And it sucks about the restaurant. I always watch Best Thing I Ever Ate, and of course, want to eat everything.
I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award :) Info can be found on my blog, here: http://nailpolishrequired.blogspot.com/2012/05/i-was-nominated-d.html